A list of a bunch of things you’ll end up doing in life:
1. Someday you’ll think you have more time than you really do. You’ll schedule more things in the day than you really have time to complete. You’ll over-schedule. You’ll over-plan and end up getting only a fraction of it all done. You’ll under-plan next time.
2. You’ll fall in love with someone. You might deny it at first. But then you’ll feel that connection grow stronger and you’ll wonder what’s wrong with your brain, but then you’ll realize it’s not your brain at all, it’s your heart.
3. Someday you’ll lose something. Your purse. Your wallet. Your cell phone. You’ll look for days and never find it.
4. Eventually you’ll have a loved one die. How you deal with this one will depend on your level of faith in the afterlife.
5. One day you’ll find some music that fills your whole heart and soul, mind and body with happiness. Enjoy that moment. Try to remember it.
6. Someday you’re going to forget something important.
7. One day you’ll lose weight. And another, you’ll gain weight.
8. One day you’ll be teased by someone who should have been your friend.
9. At some point in life you may tease someone else, and you’ll probably regret it. You’ll think back to when someone made fun of you, and you might have empathy for that person because now you know how they feel, swimming in regret.
10. One day you’re going to meet someone who knows more about you than you thought anyone should, then you’ll realize it was all just lucky guessing.
Great list. I want to be morbid, but I’ll resist.
Leave a comment