Things to learn from punk rock:
1. The world is your canvas.
2. Don’t trust anyone else.
3. If you believe in yourself, do it yourself.
4. Anarchy rules!
5. Never contradict yourself, and if someone else contradicts themselves, shout about it!
6. Safety pins will hold your shoes together.
7. As soon as you turn 18, you’re the man.
8. Despise the man.
9. Die young.
10. Any word can be an insult if you say it right.
11. If anyone is crying, or in pain, or dying, laugh at them.
12. If others laugh, sneer at them.
13. Hair is to be made bizarre and, if possible, sharp.
14. School is for fools.
15. Work is for fools.
16. Hygiene is for fools.
17. Friendship is for fools.
18. Words mean whatever you want them to mean.
19. Music, like cars, should be loud and fast.
20. Rich people are food. Eat the rich.